Successful completion of this course is one of the requirements toward earning the following badge(s):
• Organizational Leadership
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- explain why people can’t make perfectly rational decisions
- describe the process known as the escalation of commitment
- describe how group decision making contributes to the commitment and acceptance of those participating
- explain the risky-shift phenomenon
- list and explain the eight dynamics that contribute to groupthink
- describe the difference between programmed decisions and non-programmed decisions
- compare and contrast the Delphi technique and the nominal group technique
This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions. Successful completion of this course requires passing all assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to Micro HR courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
This course has been pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for recertification and may qualify as professional development credits for other professional certifications, when completed in conjunction with the following course(s):
· Leadership and Management Theories
Recertification Credits/PDC’s: 1.0 (once both courses are completed)
These recertification credits are provided by HRrecert.
The Micro HR courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the Micro HR courses is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
Approximate time to complete: 20 min.
CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
4GB RAM or greater
Windows: 8.1, 10
MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
Mobile: iOS, Android
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better