Successful completion of this course is one of the requirements toward earning the following badge(s):
• Organizational Leadership
• Organizational Ethics
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- define ethics and explain HR’s role in organizational ethics
- explain role morality and how it relates to ethics in an organization
- explain the inducements-contributions balance
- describe the role of HR in an organization with regards to ethics
- describe situations that would be considered a conflict of interest
- explain the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- explain the importance of an organizational code of ethics
- describe an effective ethics training program
- explain how to use systems and policies to encourage ethical behavior
This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions. Successful completion of this course requires passing all assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to Micro HR courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
This course has been pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for recertification and may qualify as professional development credits for other professional certifications.
Recertification Credits/PDC’s: 1.0
These recertification credits are provided by HRrecert.
The Micro HR courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the Micro HR courses is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
Approximate time to complete: 1 hour
- CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Windows: 8.1, 10
- MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better